Federal Legislative Action Alert: Urge Passage of Senate Bill 2680
Beth Hess - Wednesday, May 18, 2016
The Mental Health Reform Act of 2016 (S.2680) will:
- Combat suicide
- Increase the mental health workforce
- Strengthen enforcement of the mental health parity law
- Invest in early intervention
- Promote integration of health and mental health care
- Strengthen community crisis response systems
S. 2680 has passed out of committee, but still needs to be voted on by the full Senate.
Please convince Senators to push for passage of S. 2680 by contacting your Senators and by signing on to the Change.org petition.
Learn more about the bill.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.