Family members, legislators, policymakers and providers will gather in Annapolis on Wednesday, February 20.
Join us to advocate for behavioral health services!
MCF’s 19th Annual Family Day in Annapolis offers a unique opportunity to have your voice heard by those who have the power to make changes. We will be advocating for children and youth with behavioral health needs, and all those with substance use or gambling issues. MCF provides free shuttle buses from various locations across the state.
You’ll be able to:
- Express your concerns about the need for more behavioral health services
- Learn about important legislation in Maryland's House and Senate
- Meet with legislators and/or their staff
Wednesday, February 20; breakfast begins at 9:30 am
|First Floor, Lowe House Office Building, 6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
- 9:30 - 11:00 am: First Floor, Lowe House Office Building
- 11:15 am - 12:00 pm: Visit legislative offices
- 12:00 pm: Behavioral Health March
Please note: Participants will walk both within the legislator office buildings and outdoors to attend legislator meetings and are encouraged to participate in a several-block march that follows.
MCF shuttle buses will depart from various locations around the state. Parking is available.
|Register Now||Download the event flyer|
Help ensure that the voice of families is heard by policy-makers in Annapolis this year. Donate now to support MCF's 19th Annual Family Day in Annapolis.