Presented by FREDLA (the Family-Run Executive Director Leadership Association), the award recognized MCF for expanding its work to provide family peer support to parents and caregivers of young people with substance use challenges. In its first year, the program served 225 families from 23 of Maryland’s 24 jurisdictions.
- Access evaluation, assessment and treatment services
- Find recovery services and supports
- Understand insurance coverage
- Know their rights as a parent or caregiver
- Connect to other families dealing with similar challenges
- Access mental health services
- Learn about the continuum of services and supports available within the judicial system
Learn more about MCF’s support to families of young people with substance use challenges and other behavioral health issues.