MCF's Board of Directors is seeking nominations for volunteers to serve on its Board. MCF’s Board is a mixture of caregivers and professionals who share a passion for MCF’s mission as members of its governing body.
- Caregivers with children or young adults with substance use issues, with or without co-occurring mental health issues
- Individuals who have family members with substance use or problem gambling issues.
- Educators, researchers, policy makers and other individuals who can make significant contributions toward furthering the mission of the organization
- Individuals with board experience in relevant areas (e.g., fundraising, finance)
- Those who will promote the racial, ethnic, cultural and geographic diversity of the Board
Those interested in learning more should contact Nicki Gardes at email@example.com.