18th Annual Family Day in Annapolis
When: March 7, 8:45 am - 12:00 pm,
Where: Miller Senate Office Building, Room West 1 & 2, 11 Bladen St., Annapolis, MD 21401
Bringing together legislators, families, youth, policymakers and providers
Join us on Wednesday, March 7 for Family Day in Annapolis to advocate for children and youth with behavioral health needs, including mental health and substance use challenges.Who should attend:
- Parents and caregivers of children and young people with mental health, substance use and/or other behavioral health needs
- Children and Youth*
- Policy makers
- Anyone who cares about our kids!
- Learn about relevant legislation and committee work in Maryland's House and Senate.
- Meet with your legislators and/or their staff.
- Make your voice heard about the need for more funding and services for children's mental health and substance use treatment.
This is a free event.
*Children and youth are welcome. Youth ages 12 and up are invited to take a tour of the historic rooms and chambers of the Maryland State House; children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by their caregiver at all times.
Registration will open in January. Join the mailing list to be first to know details.
Help ensure that the voice of families is heard by policy-makers in Annapolis this year. Donate now to support MCF's 18th Annual Family Day in Annapolis.