« Back to Upcoming Training & Events
Circle of Security Parenting Training Workshop
When: Fridays in September and October beginning September 8, two sessions available
Where: 2701 N. Charles St. Ste. 402, Baltimore, MD 21218
Want to learn more about what your child needs from you? Need help making sense of what your child’s behavior is telling you? Let’s figure it out together during an eight- week group!
MCF’s trained family peer support staff can help you to:
- Learn that a child’s emotions drive their behavior
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning about emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of their child's self esteem
- Learn with other parents that are struggling too, you won’t be alone!
Stipends available for transportation and childcare. Snacks provided.
Two identical sessions available. The first session meets, 10:30 - 11:30 am; second session meets 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
Space is limited, for more information and RSVP contact Yolanda Pass at email@example.com
Funding provided by The Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund.