Upper Eastern Shore Family Leadership Retreat
When: November 3, 5:00 - 9:00 pm and November 4, 9:00 - 3:30 pm
Where: Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 150 Scheeler Rd., Chestertown, MD 21620
A two-day, Upper Eastern Shore retreat to empower you to be a stronger advocate for your child
The Upper Eastern Shore Family Leadership Retreat provides a welcoming space for you to learn how to help your child by:
- collaborating with your child’s school
- taking care of yourself
- empowering you to promote the needs of your child and family
Who should apply?
- have a school-age child with mental health challenges and
- live in Cecil, Queen Anne’s, Kent, Talbot or Caroline counties
How much does it cost?
- The application deadline is October 20.
- Attendance both days (November 3 and November 4) is required.
- Dinner will be provided Friday evening. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday.
- Lodging is included for the evening of November 3, but not required, at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Chestertown. Rooms are double occupancy (2 people). If you are attending by yourself and wish to stay, you will be assigned a room with another participant. Couples will share a room.
- Stipends are available for childcare and transportation to those who qualify.