Do you have a loved one with a drug or alcohol problem?
Maryland Coalition of Families is here to help.
MCF staff members have experience caring for someone with a substance use disorder, and are specially trained to get your loved one connected to services. They will listen to your concerns and offer understanding and support through this journey. They care about you while you take care of others.
All of MCF’s services are completely free and confidential, and we are continuing to support Maryland’s families remotely during COVID-19.
Our one-to-one family peer support services include:
- Connecting your loved one to treatment and recovery services
- Attending meetings with you
- Education on your family’s rights and harm reduction practices
- Assistance in finding local resources
- Developing an action plan for your family
- Narcan and overdose prevention training
- Navigating the legal system, Department of Social Services, or Department of Juvenile Services
- Promoting better self-care practices
- Connecting you with other families going through similar experiences