Maryland Coalition of Families (MCF) helps families who care for someone with behavioral health needs. Using personal experience as parents, caregivers, youth and other loved ones, we connect, support and empower Maryland’s families. Our staff provide one-to-one support to parents and caregivers of young people with mental health issues and to any loved one who cares for someone with a substance use or gambling issue.
- Baltimore County - Family Peer Support Specialist (DJS)
- Prince George's County - Family Peer Support Specialist (DJS)
- Baltimore City - Family Peer Support Specialist, (DJS)
- Lower Shore Maryland - Family Peer Support Specialist
- Mid-Upper Shore - Family Peer Support Specialist
- Baltimore City - Family Peer Support Specialist (DSS)
- If you are interested in working with MCF, but do not see a current position that fits your skillset, please click here to submit your resume for future consideration. Please be sure to add a cover letter indicating the types of positions that interest you.
"What’s most meaningful to me about this work is giving families hope. Hope that they can find resources and have the skills to be able to speak up for what their child or family needs. I’m giving them their voice back.”
— Audra, MCF Employee
"What’s important to me about this job is being able to help someone else, so they don’t feel alone and ashamed. I’m teaching people
that there is a way to take control and improve the situation for themselves and their children.”
— Nancy, MCF Employee
"My personal experience is everything. It gives me a different level of understanding. It helps me be more compassionate. Everything
that I’ve had to do with my son, I can pass along."
— Crystal, MCF Employee