MCF's Board of Directors is seeking nominations for volunteers to serve on its Board. Our Board consists of both caregivers and professionals who share a passion for MCF’s mission.
We are currently seeking nominations for individuals with any of the following skills, experiences or attributes:
- Parents or caregivers who care for children or young adults with substance use or mental health issues
- Individuals who care for loved ones with substance use or problem gambling issues
- Educators, researchers, policy makers and other individuals who can make significant contributions toward advancing MCF’s mission
- Individuals with nonprofit board or professional experience in fundraising, finance and/or communications
- As a statewide organization, we aim for our Board to be representative of the population of the state, and seek directors who promote the racial, ethnic,
cultural and geographic diversity of our Board
If you or someone you know is interested and would like to learn more about serving on MCF’s Board of Directors, please contact Nicki Gardes at firstname.lastname@example.org.