- This event has passed.
Active Parenting Workshop for Families with Children Age Birth to Five Years
January 17 @ 3:00 pm - January 26 @ 5:00 pm
Your child’s first few years are so important! Learn how to make the most of them with Active Parenting: First Five Years, a program for parents and other caregivers. Written by parenting expert (and dad) Dr. Michael Popkin, this FREE virtual four-session course will show you how to nurture your child with a “just right” combination of freedom and nonviolent discipline.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What a baby’s cry means
- Ages and stages of development
- Building a strong bond
- Your child’s growing brain
- Using mindfulness to keep your cool
- Discipline young children can understand
- Choices and consequences
- How to prepare your child for school success and much more!
Class is Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 17, 19, 24 and 26
Register at: https://sforce.co/3BTQgjC