Our Services for Families of Adults with Mental Health Concerns
When someone you love is experiencing a mental health challenge, it can change your life in unexpected ways. Families often feel isolated and alone as they navigate unfamiliar systems of care while trying to understand their loved one’s behavior. Talking with someone who has gone through similar experiences can give you hope and help you find a path forward.
We know firsthand what it’s like to care for someone with a mental health disorder, and we use this expertise to help others in similar situations. We provide the emotional and practical support you need to focus on helping your loved one while also making sure you are taking care of yourself.
You are not alone.
We help spouses, parents of adult children, adult children, siblings - anyone who loves or cares for someone with a mental health challenge.
Our staff can:
- Provide connections to resources, treatment options and other services
- Facilitate collaborations with other agencies
- Teach self-care to build resiliency
- Offer opportunities to better understand your loved one's challenges through workshops, trainings and support groups
- Help you find your voice to advocate for your loved one
All our services are confidential and free to families regardless of income or insurance.
To submit a request for services, click on the Request Services Now button at the top right of this page. If you have questions or want more information, please email us at [email protected] or call 410-730-8267.